Warranty & Installations
The warranty period varies on products purchased from the iPlug Control System Pvt. Ltd.
The warranty period begins on the date of purchase or receipt of the product, whichever is later. Customers may submit complaints by email or telephone. You can also notify us for warranty claims firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty is only eligible with the following documents
- Original invoice,
- Proof of defects. No warranty claim can be made if any of the above is not provided.
If the product requires repair or replacement in part or in full, Delta reserves the right to replace or exchange the part or unit with an equivalent part or unit that is new.
Installation and Costs of service
iPlug provides free of cost installation and demonstration to the customers for the smart door locks only. Customer need to register their preferred time and date for installation with our customer care no.
Please note the following terms and conditions for installation and services.
- The Delta Service team will do the installations in all serviced location in 7 business days of delivery of the product. The installation will happen only on weekday (Monday – Saturday) between 10AM-6PM.
- Only First visit will be free* where both installation and demonstration of the product would be given.
- If Installation & Demo is not completed by any reason beyond control of iPlug (Door polishing/Customer not available on site for demo) the next visit will be done on chargeable basis of ₹ 1000 Plus applicable GST.
- We provide emergency/urgent installation services. There will be additional ₹ 1000 which will apply on top of installation fee (if applicable) within 24 hours, however visit would be scheduled basis availability of Installer.
- If the installation fails due to the on-site environmental factors or change of lock model, there will be revisit charges of ₹ 1000, which will be applicable.